BTS Quotes Audio File
We do not need permission from anyone to be happy and to love ourselves. So let us enjoy and appreciate these BTS quotes that will surely change your view on life and society.
BTS, a seven-member Korean pop group, made its debut in the middle of 2013. Regarded as one of the most successful musical artists in history, they have a large fan following because of the music they create and the message they convey to the public.
The road to victory for BTS isn’t as smooth as butter. They have been through a lot of adversities. Unlike other groups from top entertainment companies which can financially support their trainees, BTS encountered financial difficulties at the outset of their career. Regrettably, they also experience harsh and unfair treatment from the entertainment industry. However, it is indeed true that people recognize and appreciate good music. BTS’s popularity has grown steadily not only in Korea but also internationally.
Let us learn more about them by checking out this selection of BTS quotes from interviews and songs.
Also, please check Haim Band quotes.
Related BTS Quotes Video
Best BTS Quotes
1. “Where you stand now is what defines you.” – J-Hope
2. “Even if you’re not perfect, you’re a limited edition.” – Kim Namjoon, Do You
3. “Not so perfect, but so beautiful.” – Jin, Epiphany
4. “If I want to die, I’ll strive to live as much as I want to die.” – Kim Namjoon, Moonchild
5. “Find your name, find your voice by speaking yourself.” – Kim Namjoon
6. “I’m diamond, you know I glow up” – BTS, Dynamite
7. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” – J-Hope
8. “If you can’t respect, don’t even open your mouth” – Kim Namjoon
BTS Quotes About Life That Encourages Self-Reflection
9. “Live your life. It’s yours anyway. Don’t try too hard. It’s okay to lose.” – BTS, Fire
10. “Emotions are so different in every situation and every moment, so I think to agonize every moment is what life is.” –Min Yoon-gi
11. “Those who want to look more youthful should live life with a young heart.” – Jin
12. “Life is a sculpture that you cast as you make mistakes and learn from them.” – Kim Namjoon
13. “Don’t lose the people beside you because of your mistakes and wrongs. And live your life to the fullest.” – Jungkook
14. “Life isn’t about being perfect; it’s about accomplishing your dreams.” – Jungkook
15. “These faults and mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life.” – Kim Namjoon
16. “To lose your path is the way to find that path.” – BTS, Lost
17. “We were too young and immature to give up, you idiot.” – Min Yoongi
18. “I’m like a surfer, first you just paddle and fall off the board but as time goes by you can stand up on the bigger waves.” – Kim Namjoon
BTS Quotes About Self Love That Will Make Your Realize Your Worth
19. “If you want to love others, I think you should love yourself first.” – Kim Namjoon
20. “I have come to love myself for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.” – Kim Namjoon
21. “Love myself, love yourself, peace.” – Min Yoongi
22. “It’s okay to shed the tears. But don’t you tear yourself” – Kim Namjoon, Moonchild
23. “I believe that there’s no improvement if you have an inferiority complex and victim mentality.” – Kim Namjoon
24. “Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday’s me is still me. I am who I am today, with all my faults. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser, and that’s me, too. These faults and mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life. I have come to love myself for who I was, who I am, and who I hope to become.” – Kim Namjoon
25. “I’ve had to accept that – that everyone cannot love me. Because when there’s love, there’s hate. When there’s light, there’s dark. But it was really hard to accept as an artist that there’s a lot of people that hate me, but on the other side, there are many more people who love me. I think everyone goes through that.” – Kim Namjoon
BTS Quotes About Mental Wellness And How To Deal With Depression
26. “In the middle of the road, in the moment you want to give up, shout out even louder: ‘So what?'” – BTS, So What
27. “Go on your path, even if you live for a day. Do something. Put away your weakness.” – BTS, No More Dream
28. “When things get tough, look at the people who love you! You will get energy from them.” – J-Hope
29. “Please don’t be afraid, don’t worry yourself. The end and beginning, beginning and end are connected.” – Min Yoon-gi
30. “If you think you’re going to crash, step on the pedal harder.” – Min Yoon-gi, Never Mind
31. “Erase all sad memories. Hold each other’s hands and smile.” – BTS, 2! 3!
32. “When things get hard, stop for a while and look back and see how far you’ve come. Don’t forget how rewarding it is.” – Kim Taehyung
33. “Even if we have hard times, it matters a lot when we are happy.” – Jungkook
34. “If any of you feels lost in the face of uncertainty or the pressure of starting anew, don’t rush. Take a deep breath. You may find that any moment can be turned into an opportunity.” – Jin
35. “Life is tough, and things don’t always work out well, but we should be brave and go on with our lives.” – Min Yoon-gi
36. “If you can’t fly, then run. Today we will survive.” – BTS, Not Today
37. “If we all gather our embarrassment together, it’ll become confidence.” – Jin
38. “Know that the pain will pass. And when it does you will be stronger.” – Jimin
BTS Quotes About Dream, Success, and Hard Work
39. “I’ll continue to grow and become a singer that melts hearts.” – Jungkook
40. “The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you’ve come.” – BTS, Butterfly
41. “Living without passion is like being dead.” – Jeon Jungkook
42. “Those who don’t have a dream, it’s okay, it’s okay if you don’t have a dream. You just have to be happy.” – Min Yoongi
43. “You should build your own goals and dreams. I think it’s really sad that some people don’t get a chance to build their own dreams because of outside pressure.” – BTS
44. “Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream.” – Kim Taehyung
45. “Never give up on a dream that you’ve been chasing almost your whole life.” – Jimin
BTS Quotes That Will Motivate You to Follow Your Dreams
46. “Effort makes you. You will regret someday if you don’t do your best now. Don’t think it’s too late but keep working on it. It takes time, but there’s nothing that gets worse due to practicing. So practice. You may get depressed, but it’s evidence that you are doing good.” – Jungkook
47. “Hard work will never betray you” – Kim Taehyung
48. “If I had a chance to improve every aspect of myself, then I would work hard to make it happen rather than just sitting idly by.” – Jungkook
49. “Those who keep trying without giving up are the ones who succeed.” – Jin
50. “All our dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Jungkook
51. “When I was younger, I thought that everything would just come to me eventually, but now I see I have to take the initiative and practice to improve myself.” – Jungkook
Inspiring Bts Quotes About Happiness
52. “They say people live to be happy. If you actually think about what happiness is, it’s nothing much. When you get to eat ramen after feeling really, really hungry, that’s happiness.” – Kim Namjoon
53. “It’s all right to not have a dream if you have moments where you feel happiness for a while.” – BTS, Paradise
54. “Happiness is not something that you have to achieve. You can still feel happy during the process of achieving something.” – Kim Namjoon
55. “Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.” – Jin
BTS Quotes For The Army That Will Melt Your Heart Like Butter
56. “I think BTS is able to shine because we have fans.” – Min Yoon-gi
57. “Purple is the last color of the rainbow colors. So means I will trust and love you for a long time.” – Kim Taehyung
58. “I have a big heart full of love, so please take it all.” – Kim Taehyung
59. “We are all in different parts of the world, in different environments and circumstances, but at this moment, I hope we can all give each other a warm pat on the back and say, ‘it’s okay.” – Jimin
60. “Tell me your story. I want to hear your voice, and I want to hear your conviction. No matter who you are, where you’re from, your skin color, gender identity: speak yourself.” – Kim Namjoon
Which of These BTS Quotes Is Your Favorite?
BTS is not afraid to produce songs about contentious issues. They speak about women’s empowerment, self-esteem, depression and mental health, a strict education system, and other sensitive concerns. And the messages these songs portray are relatable to everyone, making BTS even more popular among fans.
These BTS quotes guided you through understanding life from the members’ perspective, who generally pen their own songs. These quotes encourage us to appreciate ourselves and recognize our worth as individuals. Also, they remind us that we will not walk alone through any challenges we face and that the pain we feel will eventually fade away. In addition, our dream and success will be realized through teamwork and hard work.
Would you like to include any BTS quotes that aren’t on the list? Please leave a message in the comments area below.