Cat Quotes Audio File
Add these cat quotes to your must-read list right away and enjoy the company of these pawsome pets!
Have you ever observed a cat’s behavior? They are generally playful, demanding, independent, and a little weird and moody.
Cats enjoy sleeping, but they can’t resist playing with any moving objects in front of them. They romp around the house and mindlessly jump from high places, giving us a slight heart attack. Also, our kitty cat will snuggle and growl if we move them aside. Moreover, unlike dogs, they do not need their owners to feel secure and protected because they are solitary predators. They are affectionate and need patting, yet they are also strange enough to scratch us out of the blue.
This eccentricity of cats made them second if not the first, most popular pet in the world. No matter what, after a long tiring day, a cat’s soft meows can soothe our stress away because they have the magical power to transform the human mood.
Prepare for a cuteness overload. Read this collection of cat quotes to learn more about these sneaky sweethearts.
Start reading here.
Also, please read our collection of dog quotes.
Related Cats Quotes Video
Best Cat Quotes That Are Pawsome
1. “Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.” – James Herriot
2. “Time spent with cats is never wasted.” – Sigmund Freud
3. “A kitten is, in the animal world, what a rosebud is in the garden.” – Robert Southey
4. “A cat will be your friend, but never your slave.” – Theophile Gautier
5. “The smallest feline is a masterpiece.” – Leonardo da Vinci
6. “If you want to write, keep cats.” – Aldous Huxley
7. “Meow’ is like ‘aloha’—it can mean anything.” – Hank Ketchum
8. “Curiosity killed the cat.” – Ben Johnson
9. “I wish that my writing was as mysterious as a cat.” – Edgar Allan Poe
10. “No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.” – Anonymous
Cat Quotes That Show Its Sassy Cattitude
11. “Dogs come when they’re called; cats take a message and get back to you later.” – Mary Bly
12. “Cats’ hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily go in one ear and out the other.” – Stephen Baker
13. “The mathematical probability of a common cat doing exactly as it pleases is the one scientific absolute in the world.” – Lynn M. Osband
14. “A cat will do what it wants when it wants, and there’s not a thing you can do about it.” – Frank Perkins
15. “All cats like being the focus of attention.” – Peter Gray
16. “There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.” – Anonymous
17. “Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.” – Robert A. Heinlein
18. “Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.” – Missy Dizick
Cat Quotes That Mark Its Sense of Superiority
19. “Cats are kindly masters, just so long as you remember your place.” – Paul Gray
20. “In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods—they have not forgotten this.” – Terry Pratchett
21. “Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.” – Anonymous
22. “Dogs have owners, cats have staff.” – Anonymous
23. “A dog will flatter you, but you have to flatter the cat.” – George Mikes
24. “I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.” – Hippolyte Taine
25. “Dogs eat. Cats dine.” – Anne Taylor
Cat Quotes That Show Purrfect Relationship With Humans
26. “You can’t own a cat. The best you can do is be partners.” – Sir Harry Swanson
27. “People who don’t like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.” – Anonymous
28. “Authors like cats because they are such quiet, lovable, wise creatures, and cats like authors for the same reasons.” – Robertson Davies
29. “Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.” – Neil Gaiman
30. “Never trust a man who hates cats.” – Jane Pauley
31. “For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.”- Anonymous
32. “I regard cats as one of the great joys in the world. I see them as a gift of the highest order.” – Trisha McCagh
33. “How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven.” – Robert A. Heinlein
34. “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life—music and cats.” – Albert Schweitzer
Savage But True Cat Quotes
35. “No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.” – Abraham Lincoln
36. “The cat is, above all things, a dramatist.” – Margaret Benson
37. “My cat is not insane, she’s just a really good actress.” – P.C. Cast
38. “Those who’ll play with cats must expect to be scratched.” – Miguel de Cervantes
39. “One day, I was counting the cats, and I absent-mindedly counted myself.” – Bobbie Ann Mason
40. “You can not look at a sleeping cat and feel tense.” – Jane Pauley
41. “The ideal of calm exists in a sitting cat.” – Jules Renard
42. “Cats, like men, are flatterers.” – Walter Savage Landor
43. “Cats have a scam going – you buy the food, they eat the food, they go away; that’s the deal.”- Eddie Izzard
44. “The trouble with sharing one’s bed with cats is that they’d rather sleep on you than beside you.” – Pam Brown
Cute Cat Quotes to Warm Your Heart
45. “A meow massages the heart.” – Stuart McMillan
46. “Just watching my cats can make me happy.” – Paula Cole
47. “She clawed her way into my heart and wouldn’t let go.” – Missy Altijd
48. “People who love cats have some of the biggest hearts around.” – Susan Easterly
49. “There are few things in life more heartwarming than to be welcomed by a cat.” – Tay Hohoff
50. “A cat doesn’t care if you are smart or dumb, give him your heart and he will give you his.” – Abraham Lincoln
51. “Your house will always be blessed with love, laughter, and friendship if you have a cat.” – Lewis Carroll
52. “My relationships with my cats has saved me from a deadly, pervasive ignorance.” – William S. Burroughs
53. “When I am feeling low, all I have to do is watch my cats, and my courage returns.” – Charles Bukowski
54. “Kittens are angels with whiskers.” – Alexis Flora Hope
Cat Quotes That Will Make You Shed Tears
55. “When the cat you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.” – Anonymous
56. “Heaven will never be paradise unless my cats are there waiting for me.” – Anonymous
57. “No one can truly understand the bond we form with the cats we love until they experience the loss of one.” – Anonymous
58. “The loss of a cat is immeasurable, but so is the love left behind.” – Anonymous
59. “One day, all the cats we’ve ever loved will all come running towards us, and that day will be a good day.” – Anonymous
60. “The memories and paw print of a beloved cat remains in our heart and soul forever.” – Anonymous
Do These Quotes Make You Wanna Cuddle Your Cat?
Cats may appear lazy because they enjoy napping, yet they make excellent companions. Compared to other pets, cats make less noise and do not require formal training. Additionally, they are low maintenance and take up less space, and they keep unwanted pests out of the house.
Fur parents may be able to relate their experiences to these cat quotes. Cat provide their owners with a lot of love, comfort, and joy. Also, The sassy attitude and sense of superiority of cats bring laughter to their human family, and these characteristics set them apart from other pets.
Cats, like other pets, deserve our love, care, and understanding because, while they may not be with us forever, they are willing to give their hearts completely.
Do you have any memorable moments with your cat? You are welcome to share your experiences in the comments section.