Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes Audio File
Allow us to show you through this list of Cristiano Ronaldo quotes the attitude and thinking that propelled him to fame and fortune.
To become one of the most famous and highest-paid players is a dream from which no one wants to awaken. Cristiano Ronaldo is reaping the reward of the hard work he started 20 years ago. He is not only the world’s richest footballer, but he also has the most social media followers. His fame and fortune are not the results of mere luck, good looks, and talent. He works tirelessly and trains more than we can imagine.
Cristiano Ronaldo had a tough childhood due to family issues and financial difficulties. He was also expelled from high school and had laser heart surgery. Years after he entered a professional career in football, he lost his father to alcohol-related liver disease. These series of unfortunate events in his life motivated him to work hard and hone his talent to succeed in the profession he chose for himself.
This collection of Cristiano Ronaldo quotes will help you understand the mindset that has led to his success despite adversity.
Also, please read our collection of Lionel Messi quotes.
Related Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes Video
Best Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes To Score A Life Goal
1. “If you think you’re perfect already, then you never will be.”
2. “Your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable.”
3. “I think sometimes the best training is to rest.”
4. “To Be The Best You Need The Best.”
5. “Talent without working hard is nothing.”
6. “Maybe they hate me because I’m too good!”
7. “I don’t have to show anything to anyone there is nothing to prove.”
8. “I don’t mind people hating me, because it pushes me.”
9. “Stay strong. Be brave. Go beyond.”
Striking Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes About Life
10. “I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.”
11. “We should make the most of life, enjoy it because that’s the way it is!”
12. “I am not the humblest person in the world. I admit that.”
13. “We cannot live being obsessed with what other people think about us. It’s impossible to live like that. Not even God managed to please the entire world.”
14. “Why lie? I’m not going to be a hypocrite and say the opposite of what I think, like some others do.”
15. “They always have two stones in their hands when I speak. I am not a saint, but I’m not a devil either.”
Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes About Family and Friends That Will Hit You Hard
16. “When you lose a person you love so much, surviving the loss is difficult.”
17. “I still learn, but I think it’s the best thing in life to have a kid.”
18. “Don Alfredo leaves us, but his memory will last forever in our hearts. Legends never die. Thanks for everything Maestro.”
19. “My whole success is dedicated to her. And as long as she lives, she will always have everything I can give her. She is my sanctuary and my greatest gift.”
20. “I never promise anything. I don’t promise anything to my mum. I don’t promise anything to the supporters.”
21. “If we can’t help our family, who are going to help?”
Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes About Hard Work To Touchdown Success
22. “Dedication, hard work all the time, and belief.”
23. “I really like to put myself under pressure to see what I can do.”
24. “I know I’m a good professional, I know that no one’s harder on me than myself and that’s never going to change, under any circumstances.”
25. “Talent isn’t everything. You can have it from the cradle, but it is necessary to learn the trade to be the best.”
26. “Today there are opportunities that no one knows if they will come round again in the future.”
27. “If you don’t believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.”
28. “I am not a perfectionist, but I like to feel that things are done well. More important than that, I feel an endless need to learn, to improve, to evolve, not only to please the coach and the fans, but also to feel satisfied with myself. It is my conviction that here are no limits to learning, and that it can never stop, no matter what our age.”
Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes About Dream And Goal In Life
29. “I want to be remembered as part of the group of the greatest players ever.”
30. “I’m not going to change the world. You’re not going to change the world. But we can help – we can all help.”
31. “I never tried to hide the fact that my only goal is to be the best.”
32. “We don’t want to tell our dreams. We want to show them.”
33. “Winning – that’s the most important to me. It’s as simple as that.”
34. “I have my flaws too, but I am a professional who doesn’t like to miss or lose.”
35. “It is my conviction that here are no limits to learning, and that it can never stop, no matter what our age.”
36. “I would be very proud if, one day, I’m held in the same esteem as George Best or Beckham. It’s what I’m working hard towards.”
37. “Dreams are not what you see in your sleep, dreams are things which do not let you sleep.”
38. “There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It is all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it but it is within my capabilities.”
39. “I feel endless need to LEARN, to IMPROVE, to EVOLVE, not only to please the coach and the fans, but also to feel SATISFIED with myself.”
Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes On Football That Show Why He’s The Man of The Match
40. “I see football as an art and all players are artists. If you are a top artist, the last thing you would do is paint a picture somebody else has already painted.”
41. “In football, I don’t have a lot of friends. The people who I really trust, there are not many… Most of the time, I’m alone.”
42. “Without football, my life is worth nothing.”
43. “I see myself as the best footballer in the world. If you don’t believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.”
44. “Scoring goals is a great feeling, but the most important thing to me is that the team is successful.”
45. “It doesn’t matter if it’s a simple goal from close range a long shot or a dribble around several players, I just love to score all goals.”
46. “I don’t want to be compared to anyone – I’d like to impose my own style of play and do the best for myself and for the club here.”
47. “I want to consistently play well and win titles. I’m only at the beginning.”
48. “I love Manchester. Everyone knows that – I have said it many times. Manchester is in my heart.”
49. “I’m proud to play for Real Madrid because I have fun; when you no longer have fun it’s a sign that it’s time to leave. For now, though, I’m happy here at the greatest club in the world.”
50. “I prefer other people to make judgments about the way I play and to characterize me, rather me describe myself.”
Did you find these Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes Inspiring On Your Way To Success?
Despite the challenges he faced in his childhood, Cristiano Ronaldo has never stopped learning and improving because he wanted to do his job well and be the best player. He admitted he has flaws, but his dedication, hard work, and unwavering desire to get better in every game outweigh his limitations.
He also emphasized that love and support from family and friends are the main factors enabling you to be strong as you chase your dreams. In addition, sharing whatever you have with loved ones and those in need will make you an incredible person and worth more than a champion. Ronaldo’s charitable efforts demonstrate that he not only won the game but also the hearts of the people.
May we all have his attitude. Allow your flaws not to get in the way of your success. Hone your talents through determination, hard work, and discipline. Above all, maintain your humility and respect.
What other Cristiano Ronaldo quotes do you think are worth sharing? Please share it with us to motivate others.