Fear Quotes Audio File
If you want to overcome your fears and enjoy life, these fear quotes are exactly what you need.
Your fears will never go away unless you confront them. Furthermore, no one can assist you other than yourself because you created them in your mind. You will encounter challenges along the way, but the satisfaction you will feel when you overcome them is priceless.
Each of us has a fear that prevents us from doing things and limits our happiness. Furthermore, overcoming it is not easy, but if you face it, you will gradually improve. That being said, let these fear quotes inspire you to face your fears and live your life to the fullest.
Start reading here.
Also, please check out our collection of sad quotes.
Most Famous Fear Quotes To Help You Overcome It
1. ”Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.” – Napoleon Hill
2. ”If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.” – Sun Tzu
3. ”I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Nelson Mandela
4. ”Fear has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. ”Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears.” – Rudyard Kipling
7. ”If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?” – Confucius
8. ”One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.” – Henry Ford
9. ”Failure isn’t an option. I’ve erased the word ‘fear’ from my vocabulary, and I think when you erase fear, you can’t fail.” – Alicia Keys
10. ”As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.” – Chanakya
11. ”We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
12. ”I was set free because my greatest fear had been realized, and I still had a daughter who I adored, and I had an old typewriter and a big idea. And so rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J. K. Rowling
13. ”To overcome fear, here’s all you have to do: realize the fear is there, and do the action you fear anyway.” – Peter McWilliams
14. ”No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.” – Gautama Buddha
Best Fear Quotes To Help You Enjoy Life
15. ”Fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.” – Dale Carnegie
16. “Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.” – Buddha
17. ”The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear.” – Brian Tracy
18. “Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is freedom.” – Marilyn Ferguson
19. “It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.” – Mandy Hale
20. ”Being brave isn’t the absence of fear. Being brave is having that fear but finding a way through it.” – Bear Grylls
21. ”Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” – Marie Curie
22. ”I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.” – Oprah Winfrey
23. ”Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.” – Jim Morrison
24. ”You just have to get rid of fear and confront the world. Look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself, ‘I love you and nothing will destroy you and you’re not going to fall.” – Ricky Martin
Fear Quotes To Inspire You To Keep Going Despite Your Fears
25. “You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear.” – Sammy Davis, Jr.
26. ”If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
27. “I have to face the fear. I have to take control of the situation and find a way to make it less frightening.” – Veronica Roth
28. ”If you go deeper and deeper into your own heart, you’ll be living in a world with less fear, isolation and loneliness.” – Sharon Salzberg
29. ”The key to growth is acknowledging your fear of the unknown and jumping in anyway.” – Jen Sincero
30. ”The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror! “ – Joyce Meyer
31. ”Don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don’t like them.” – Stacy London
32. ”Kill the snake of doubt in your soul, crush the worms of fear in your heart and mountains will move out of your way.” – Kate Seredy
33. “Just like in life, we need to overcome our fears before exploring the next adventure.” – M. Liz Boyle
34. ”Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.” – Louis E. Boone
Deep Fear Quotes To Ponder On
35. “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” – H. P. Lovecraft
36. ”I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
37. ”Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.” – Bertrand Russell
38. ”Fears are educated into us, and can, if we wish, be educated out.” – Karl Augustus Menninger
Short Fear Quotes For You To Enjoy
39. ”Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.” – Japanese Proverb
40. ”Don’t fear, just live right.” – Neal A. Maxwell
41. “There is no illusion greater than fear.” – Lao Tzu
42. ”Fear is stupid. So are regrets.” – Marilyn Monroe
43. ”Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.” – Dorothy Thompson
44. ”I say I am stronger than fear.” – Malala Yousafzai
45. ”Limits, like fear, are often an illusion.” – Michael Jordan
46. ”Ignorance is the parent of fear.” – Herman Melville
47. “We fear the thing we want the most.” – Robert Anthony
48. “Always do what you are afraid to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
49. ”How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.” – Florence Nightingale
50. “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Were Your Fears A Hindrance To Your Success?
Everyone has experienced fear at some point in their lives, and some have lived with it for the rest of their lives. This should not be tolerated; rather, take action to address it because it is interfering with your ability to enjoy life.
Furthermore, fear is only in your mind; you must learn to control your mind in order to control your fears. That being said, you must learn to confront your fear rather than escaping or ignoring it, as it will be dangerous if left unresolved.
Remember to have fun in life and to not let your fears prevent you from doing what you enjoy. We hope that these fear quotes inspire you to face and overcome your fears for the better.
Which of these fear quotes is your favorite? Please leave your feedback in the comments.