Graduation Quotes Audio File
Are you looking for graduation quotes to caption your graduation photos on social media or honor those wearing caps and gowns? This collection is for you.
Raise your glasses to that moment when students receive their diplomas for completing their studies. These graduation quotes will inspire you to be proud of what you have achieved. They will also motivate and encourage you to persevere even more as you embark on a new chapter.
Graduation is the most remarkable milestone in students’ life because it represents the culmination of a long journey, and this celebration is on a grand scale. It is a major occasion because it is not something that happens every day. It is a landmark event. It depicts the reality that things are changing and that your life will no longer be the same. Also, this isn’t only a day for you to be proud of yourself; it’s also a day for your friends and family to be proud of you.
Because of the pandemic, several graduates did not attend in-person graduation ceremonies in previous years. For the conferment of degrees, schools held virtual graduations. Then, after a year or two, schools and universities resume in-person ceremonies, albeit with limited attendance and health precautions.
Graduation ceremonies at colleges and universities happen in May and June, while other continents and countries may observe the event in different months. In any way, the graduation ceremony is the most important aspect for students. Thus, the euphoria experienced by the students, parents, relatives, and friends was universal, regardless of race or nationality.
Our team collected these graduation quotes to congratulate you or your loved ones on this unforgettable moment. Furthermore, these graduation quotes will remind everyone that graduation is not the conclusion of the learning process and challenges in life. It marks the beginning of a new chapter in the actual world.
Short Yet Meaningful Graduation Quotes
1. “Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” – Oscar Wilde
3. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.” – Nora Ephron
5. “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.” – Alfred Mercier
6. “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” – John Dewey
7. “The highest result of education is tolerance.” – Helen Kelleruni
8. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
9. “What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the human soul.” – Joseph Addison
10. “Understand that one day you will have the power to make a difference, so use it well.” – Mindy Kaling
Graduation Quotes for Instagram, Twitter, And Facebook Posts
11. “The best feeling in the world is to know that your parents are smiling because of you.” – Anonymous
12. “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
13. “One day, you will look back and see that all along you were blooming.” – Anonymous
14. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
15. “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.” – Edward Koch
16. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Anthony Robbins
17. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
18. “Don’t underestimate the power of your dreams.” – Corinna Kong
19. “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.” – Alfred Mercier
20. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
Greatest Graduation Quotes About Success
21. “So, I say to you, forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion. Honor your calling. Everybody has one. Trust your heart and success will come to you.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “We may live in an age of instant messaging, instant gratification, and Instagram, but there is no way to short circuit the path to success.” – Tory Burch
23. “Success doesn’t rush. The greatest reward is the journey.” – Jeff Moore
24. “A lot of your successes, you owe to the ones who gave you your wings to fly.” – Anonymous
25. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
26. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.” – William Arthur Ward
27. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – John F. Kennedy
28. “When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” – Ellen DeGeneres
Inspirational Graduation Quotes
29. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
30. “You don’t go to university so you can punch a clock. You go to university so you can be in a position to make a difference.” – Janet Napolitano
31. “There is no passion to be found in playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
32. “There is nothing more beautiful than finding your course as you believe you bob aimlessly in the current. Wouldn’t you know that your path was there all along, waiting for you to knock, waiting for you to become. This path does not belong to your parents, your teachers, your leaders, or your lovers. Your path is your character defining itself more and more every day like a photograph coming into focus.” – Jodie Foster
33. “We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” – J. K. Rowling
34. “Whatever you choose for a career path, remember the struggles along the way are only meant to shape you for your purpose.” – Chadwick Boseman
35. “In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality.” – Kristian Kan
36. “Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey.” – Michael Josephson
Graduation Quotes About the Future And How to Deal with It
37. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dream.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
38. “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
39. The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future.” – Anonymous
40. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. You have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” – Steve Jobs
41. “You cannot dream of becoming something you do not know about. You have to learn to dream big. Education exposes you to what the world has to offer, to the possibilities open to you.” – Sonia Sotomayor
42. “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” – Kerry Washington
43. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
44. “As you graduate, as you deal with your excitement and your doubts today, I urge you to try and create the world you want to live in. Minister to the world in a way that can change it. Minister radically in a real, active, practical, get your hands dirty way.” – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Encouraging Graduation Quotes That Will Push You To Achieve More
45. “That clock you hear is the sound of your own heart. Sink your teeth into this life, and don’t get let go.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
46. “You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to a good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” – Tom Brokaw
47. “Yes, there will be pitfalls, mountains, and glass ceilings, but you’re going to get across it.” – Debbie Allen
48. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
49. “Do all the other things, the ambitious things—travel, get rich, get famous, innovate, lead, fall in love, make and lose fortunes, but as you do, to the extent that you can, err in the direction of kindness.” – George Saunders
50. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
51. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
52. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
53. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.” – Michelle Obama
54. “You can’t do it alone. Be open to collaboration. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you. Spend a lot of time with them and it will change your life.” – Amy Poehler
55. “Always remember: You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Carter Crocker
Graduation Quotes On Continuous Learning and New Beginnings
56. “Every person you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them.” – H Jackson Brown Jr.
57. “Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.” – Orrin Hatch
58. “Graduation teaches us that milestones are not just achievements, but a new beginning.” – Anonymous
59. “Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life.” – Frederick W. Robertson
60. “Everything’s always ending. But everything’s always beginning, too.” – Patrick Ness
Which Of These Graduation Quotes Is Your Top Pick?
Graduation is the confirmation that one has completed all of the prerequisites, research, and other qualifications that are expected of students. It calls for a celebration to honor one’s accomplishment and express gratitude to all who contributed to this momentous success.
One of the happiest and proudest moments in one’s life is graduation. Yet, this is not the pinnacle of one’s career. It is only the beginning of another challenging chapter in life. Some people may choose to work immediately after graduation, while others may continue their education. Whatever path you take after graduation, remember to apply what you have learned from school and learn new skills through work experiences to make a meaningful contribution to society.
These graduation quotes will inspire you to reflect on your experiences as a student and make you feel great about yourself. This quotessharing.com collection inspires and encourages everyone to push themselves to be more productive and responsible, learn new skills, find personal purpose, change the world, and become a better version of themselves.
What memorable graduation quote did you hear during a commencement speech? You are welcome to share these quotes in the comments section.