Hermione Granger Quotes Audio File
This collection of Hermione Granger quotes captures her legendary and beloved character. So, be inspired by the most brilliant witch of her generation!
Beautifully portrayed by Emma Watson, Hermione Granger was one of the most iconic characters of the twenty-first century. During the Harry Potter series, young girls looked up to this brilliant female wizard because of her impressive depiction in the series.
Initially portrayed as a know-it-all muggle-blood who wanted to be recognized by her peers, Hermione eventually metamorphosized into a loyal friend, level-headed, and a brave woman.
Allow these Hermione Granger quotes to transport us back to our childhood fantasies of belonging to one of Hogwarts’ four houses. Let’s reminisce about the value of friendship, bravery, and loyalty once more.
Best Hermione Granger Quotes that Reflect Her Personality
1. “Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.”
2. “Me? Books, cleverness. There are more important things: friendship and bravery.”
3. “Luck can only get you so far”
4. “I mean, you could claim that anything’s real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody’s proved it doesn’t exist!”
5. “Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have!”
6. “No, Harry. Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn’t a good sign”
7. “Sometimes friendship means not having to say anything. Thank yous and apologies can sometimes get lost, but that doesn’t mean they’re unexpressed.”
8. “Who cares? I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it—breaking the rules.”
9. “Awful things happen to wizards who’ve meddled with time.”
10. “Actually, I’m highly logical, which allows me to look past extraneous details and perceive clearly that which others overlook.”
Inspirational Hermione Granger Quotes That Will Instill Courage in You
11. “No, Harry, you listen, we’re coming with you. That was decided months ago—years, really.”
12. “You have to realize who you are, Harry.”
13. “Even though we’ve got a fight ahead of us. We’ve got one thing that Voldemort doesn’t have. Something worth fighting for.”
14. “When are you going to get it into your head? We’re in this together!”
15. “This sort of thing is exactly what Dumbledore was talking about. You-Know-Who’s only been back two months, and we’ve started fighting among ourselves. And the Sorting Hat’s warning was the same—stand together, be united.”
16. “We will fight! We’ll have to, to reach the snake! But let’s not lose sight now of what we’re supposed to be d-doing! We’re the only ones who can end it!”
17. “We’ve got to be able to defend ourselves. And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will.”
18. I’ve always admired your courage Harry, but sometimes you can be really thick. You don’t really think you’re going to be able to find all those horcruxes by yourself do you? You need us Harry.
19. “It would be quite nice if you stopped jumping down our throats, Harry, because in case you haven’t noticed, Ron and I are on your side.”
20. “Yes, Harry, but all the same, there’s no point pretending that you’re not good at Defense Against the Dark Arts because you are. You were the only person last year who could throw off the Imperius Curse completely. You can produce a Patronus. You can do all sorts of stuff that full-grown wizards can’t.”
Hermione Granger Quotes About Being Smart
21. “Run like you have to get to the library.”
22. “I’ve learned all our course books by heart, of course; I just hope it will be enough.”
23. “I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading.”
24. “Honestly, am I the only person who’s ever bothered to read Hogwarts, A History?”
25. “You know, the Egyptians used to worship cats.”
26. “Stop, stop, stop! You’re going to take someone’s eye out. Besides, you’re saying it wrong. It’s Leviosa, not Leviosar!”
Hermione Granger Quotes on Women Empowerment
27. “Harry caught the fish, and I did my best with it! I notice I’m always the one who ends up sorting out the food because I’m a girl, I suppose!”
28. “The truth is that you don’t think a girl would have been clever enough!”
29. “Just because it’s taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn’t mean no one else has spotted I’m a girl!”
30 “No, I’m not,. I’m hoping to do some good in the world!”
Funny and Witty Hermione Granger Quotes
31. “Then I’ll know you’ve gone back to normal.”
32. “I’m not an owl!”
33. “What’s got your wand in a knot?”
34. “Honestly, don’t you two read?”
35. “Are you sure that’s a real spell? Well, it’s not very good, is it?”
36. “Excuse me. I have to go vomit.”
37. “That thing has a name?
38. “Do you ever stop eating?”
39. “You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach.”
40. “She’s a little sensitive.”
41. “That foul, evil old gargoyle!”
42. “He’s been poisoned, you daft dimbo!
Hermione Granger Quotes That Are So Bold Yet So True
43. “Next time there’s a ball, ask me before someone else does, and not as a last resort!”
44.“At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent.”
45. “‘The Prince’ as if it’s his title, I bet it’s just a stupid nickname, and it doesn’t seem as though he was a very nice person to me!”
46. “If being good at Divination means I have to pretend to see death omens in a lump of tea leaves, I’m not sure I’ll be studying it much longer!”
47. “Now, if you two don’t mind, I’m going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed—or worse, expelled.”
48. “So the daily prophet exists to tell people what they want to hear, does it?”
49. “One person can’t feel all that at once, they’d explode.”
50. “Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?”
Did You Miss This Beautiful And Intelligent Lady After Reading Hermione Granger Quotes?
Hermione Granger did not allow herself to be mocked or be a victim of sexism by those around her. She proves that being a woman is a blessing and that she is as brilliant and brave as the boys.
We are once again astounded by Hermione Granger’s dedication and character as we read through this collection of Hermione Granger Quotes. It reminds us that we must accept our flaws and use them to our advantage to achieve great things. On top of that, we reckoned that true friendship is not always based on complete agreement. There will be challenges that will put our loyalty to the test, but what matters is that friends are prepared to face these challenges together.
What are your all-time favorite Hermione Granger quotes? Please leave your responses in the comments box.