Know Your Worth Quotes Audio File
Use these top 60 Know Your Worth Quotes to help you see your strengths while turning your flaws to your advantage.
Everyone has their own upbringing. Some people may be in a good environment that gives them a sense of security and love, which boosts their confidence and self-worth. On the other hand, some people may not have felt loved or cared for at all, making them feel worthless.
This is the reality of life, so how do you cope and see yourself as worthy as others? The answer is within yourself, which means you must first love and care for yourself, rather than waiting for others to do so.
Keep these Know Your Worth Quotes handy to remind you that you are worthy and deserving of a much better life, relationship, and opportunity.
Read the full list below.
Most Popular Know Your Worth Quotes
1. “Know your worth. Never settle for less than you deserve.” – Anonymous
2. “If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value.” – Anonymous
3. “Love yourself. Be clear on how you want to be treated. Know your worth. Always.” – Maryam Hasnaa
4. “Never lower your worth for worthless people.” – Anonymous
5. “Know your worth and believe in it. Live life accordingly. No one will dare to let you down.” – Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha
6. “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” – Anonymous
7. “Never seek your importance through the standards of the world. Know your worth. Never doubt your worth.” – Anonymous
8. “Don’t try to prove anything about yourself to anyone. It isn’t necessary. Your worth shines through to others―know your worth.” – Alexandra Stoddard
9. “If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator.” – Tim Fargo
10. “Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you.” – Anonymous
11. “I was angry with you for ignoring me but then I realized it’s not your responsibility to validate my worth.” – Marissa Rodriguez
12. “Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” – Kayne West
13. “You will never gain anyone’s approval by begging for it. When you stand confident in your own worth, respect follows.” – Mandy Hale”
14. “Know who you are. Know what you want. Know what you deserve. And don’t settle for less.” – Tony Gaskins
15. “You’re imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.” – Brené Brown
Inspirational Quotes To Know Your Worth
16. “To love yourself is to know that your past does not change your worth.” – Anonymous
17. “You gotta overvalue yourself some time.” – Anonymous
18. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
19. “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” – Zig Ziglar
20. “The minute you realize your worth, you shift your energy to attract new people who respect your worth. It starts with you first.” – Anonymous
21. “I know what I bring to the table―so trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone.” – Anonymous
22. “Things of value require sacrifice. If people are too hurt, too busy, or too damn stupid to see that you’re a blessing they’ve been asking for, just fall back. Know your worth.” – Anonymous
23. “Self-worth comes from one thing―thinking that you are worthy.” – Wayne Dyer
24. “When you start to build self-worth and redeem your magnificence, the fears go away―you void your fears via your realization of your own self-worth.” – Lee Carroll
25. “Knowing your worth is not a scapegoat for an entitlement. It’s an empowerment to self-growth!” – Anonymous
Thought-Provoking Know Your Worth Quotes To Help You Raise Your Standard
26. “Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy.” – Anonymous
27. “Just being born makes you worthy enough to be here.” – Oprah Winfrey
28. “Until you know your worth you’ll continue to seek other people’s approval just to feel good about yourself.” – Sonya Parker
29. “They keep disrespecting you because they have no respect for you, and you keep holding onto them because you don’t know your worth.” – Sonya Parker
30. “Why should we worry about what others think of us? Do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” – Brigham Young
31. “There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you.” – Anonymous
32. “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
33. “There’s no single person on this planet that’s worth more than the other. Know your worth. Be confident in yourself.” – Holly Holm
34. “It’s not my responsibility to be beautiful. I’m not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.” – Warsan Shire
35. “Know your worth. Know when you have had enough. And move on from the people who keep chipping away at your happiness.” – Anonymous
36. “When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.” – Anonymous
Short But Profound Quotes to Know Your Worth
37. “Spend time with those who value you.” – Anonymous
38. “We are what we believe we are.” – C.S. Lewis
39. “Never forget how rare you are.” – Anonymous
40. “Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” – Les Brown
41. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
42. “You’re worthy, unique, and incredible.” – Anonymous
43. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.” – Anonymous
44. “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
45. “Remember, you’re not half of anything, you’re twice of everything.” – Viet Thanh Nguyen
46. “Refuse to accept another’s estimation of yourself.” – Alison Stormwolf
47. “Never let the opinion of another affect your opinion of yourself.” – Teresa Mummert
Know Your Worth Quotes To Empower Women
48. “Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.” – Shannon L. Alder
49. “Women must learn to find self-worth within themselves, not through others. It is important to carve out a place just for you.” – Georgette Mosbacher
50. “Never chase a person that doesn’t know your worth because the moment you catch him you will always feel you were never good enough.” – Shannon L. Alder
51. “She understood her worth which made her powerful. The world gravely needed a hero so she became one. No superpowers really, just a strong woman who took no nonsense from anyone.” – Randall Core
52. “On this day, remember that you are beautiful. You are worthy, you are important, you are special, you are unique and wonderful. You are talented and irreplaceable.” – Anonymous
Interesting Know Your Worth Quotes for Him
53. “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.” – Abraham Lincoln
54. “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.” – Ayn Rand
55. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
Know Your Worth Quotes For Someone In A Relationship
56. “The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.” – Alysia Harris
57. “Any relationship that never considered your values should not stay longer in your heart. Know your worth!” – Terry Mark
58. “Your time, energy, and love are very valuable. Pursue relationships with people who know your worth.” – Anonymous
59. “Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity.” – Shannon L. Alder
60. “Never force someone to make a space in their life for you, because if they know your worth, they will surely create one for you.” – Anonymous
Is There Ever A Time In Your Life When You Feel The Need To Prove Your Worth To Others?
It’s wonderful to know that you’re valued and cared for. Because doing so will boost your confidence and make you believe that you have something to offer and that you are worthy of someone’s time.me.
However, you should not force yourself to prove it to others; instead, do your own thing and let them see your worth without forcing them to notice. You are more valuable than you realize, so never see yourself as less than what you are.
We hope these know your worth quotes help you to clear your mind and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
Which of these know your worth quotes resonated with you the most? Please let us know in the comments.