Best Life Quotes Audio File
If you need inspiration to keep going in the face of adversity, then these life quotes are perfect for you!
Life is not as simple as we imagine. Even if some people are born into a fortunate family, this does not guarantee that they will have a happy life. That is why we compiled this collection of life quotes to help you whenever you need motivation to keep going, even when you are at your lowest point in life.
Don’t waste any more time; add these life quotes to your must-read list right away and be inspired every day!
Most Popular Life Quotes You Need To Know
1. “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” – Joseph Kennedy
2. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
3. “We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us.” – William J. Brennan, Jr.
4. “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” – Molière
5. “Be proud of struggles in your life. They bring you closer to greatness.” – Auliq Ice
6. “Believe me, the reward is not so great without the struggle.” – Wilma Rudolph
7. “Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.” – Zig Ziglar
8. “Real difficulties can be overcome; it is the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” – Theodore Newton Vail
9. “Struggles not only to make us into stronger, better, and wiser people, they also let us learn more about ourselves and our purpose in life.” – Auliq Ice
10. “You’re imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.” – Brene Brown
11. “Life requires overcoming challenges and obstacles of many types. Battling our struggles and fears determines who we are.” – David Weatherford
12. “A life filled with vicissitudes, uncertainty, and hard lessons provides us with skills to better approach new challenges that come along.” – Vivian Eisenecher
13. “Life is like photography. You use the negatives to develop.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
Inspirational Life Quotes To Help You Get Through Difficulties
14. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
15. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.” – Maya Angelou
16. “We grow because we struggle, we learn and overcome.” – R. C. Allen
17. “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.” – Les Brown
18. “When I am struggling with my life I look up towards the sky and say; Lord you take over.” – Joan Disantis
19. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
20. “I’m glad I’ve had to struggle. It’s made me the artist I am now.” – Jessie J.
21. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
22. “Sometimes, life’s challenges are tough to deal with. You will succeed if you focus your thoughts on how to overcome the challenge.” – Catherine Pulsifer
23. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
24. “Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.” – Bruce Lee
Deep Life Quotes To Ponder On
25. “Don’t cry to give up, cry to keep going.” – Eric Thomas
26. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
27. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert Schuller
28. “In the heart of every struggle lies an opportunity to grow.” – Melanie M. Koulouris
29. “And even though things won’t always go your way, I have no doubt that you can overcome.” – Julie Hebert
30. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
31. “As with the butterfly, adversity is necessary to build character in people.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
32. “Struggle is the food from which change is made, and the best time to make the most of a struggle is when it’s right in front of your face.” – Danny Dreyer
33. “I’m thankful for my struggle because, without it, I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” – Alex Elle
34. “The conception of each star was at the point of no return; of a desperate soul struggling to master the winds!” – C. JoyBell C.
35. “Because some people see a wall, and assume that’s the end of their journey. Others see it and decide it’s just the beginning.” – Angeline Trevena
#quotessharing #lifequotes #life #quotes
Positive Life Quotes to Motivate You to Keep Going
36. “Once you make it to your point of making it, you’ll appreciate the struggle.” – Nas
37. “Things always get better with time, just wait and see.” – Clavel Nelson
38. “Sometimes when hardships knock, it’s just life. Do not take it personal.” – Naide Obiang
39. “Quietly endure, silently suffer and patiently wait.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
40. “The triumph can’t be had without the struggle.” – Wilma Rudolph
41. “When nothing goes right, you have to face forward and take it on head first.” – Kyo Shirodaira
Life Quotes to Help You Succeed Despite Failures
42. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Hellen Keller
43. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success
when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
44. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
45. “A constant struggle, a ceaseless battle to bring success from inhospitable surroundings, is the price of all great achievements.” – Orison Swett Marden
46. “Sometimes, life’s challenges are tough to deal with. You will succeed if you focus your thoughts on how to overcome the challenge.” – Catherine Pulsifer
47. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
48. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” – Nelson Mandela
49. “Look at my success. I didn’t achieve it overnight. It has been the product of many years’ struggle, and every year, my times have shown gradual improvement.” – Mo Farah
More Life Quotes To Help You Overcome Adversity
50. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D Roosevelt
51. “It is a blessing to experience hardship. Not because we suffer, but because we learn to endure.” – Saim A. Cheeda
62. “Once all struggle is grasped, miracles are possible.” – Mao Zedong
53. “Not many great things have ever been done without struggling, stand up for your dream, a definite plan, and burning desire can get you there.” – Okorote Emmanuel
54. “If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get back up.” – A. Josland
55. “Expect obstacles and face them head-on. They are going to come up so the way you handle them is what makes all the difference.” – Lance Dale
56. “You are not alone in the struggles of life. Entire cosmos is with you. It evolves through the way you face and overcome the challenges of life. Use everything to your advantage.” – Amit Ray
57. “Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit.” – Diane Westlake
58. “I’ll tell you something about tough times. They just about kill you, but if you decide to keep working at them, you’ll find your way through.” – Joan Bauer
59. “I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.” – Rita Mero
60. “Don’t give up in times of difficulty. Persevere on as there will be an end to these.” – Edward Dunedin
Did Any Of These Life Quotes Motivate You To Keep Going?
Challenges are an inevitable part of life, so it is not surprising that we face them on a daily basis. Keeping this in mind, we should arm ourselves with the necessary skills and knowledge to overcome them and keep going.
You can be confident that by reading this collection of life quotes, you will gain a great deal of knowledge on how to deal with life, guiding you to a more meaningful life. We hope that these life quotes inspired you to persevere in the face of setbacks and difficulties.
Which of these life quotes resonated with you the most? Please share your thoughts in the comments.