Paul Walker Quotes Audio File
Browse through this collection of Paul Walker quotes to learn more about his personality and why he was so popular with his fans.
Fans considered Paul Walker, who played Brian O’Conner in the hit film Fast & Furious, to be one of their favorite characters. He had a wonderful career and a loving family, which enabled him to give back to others through charities.
Paul wins the hearts of many fans and coworkers with his friendly personality and demeanor. Despite his fame and achievements, he treats others with respect and remains humble. If you want to learn more about Paul Walker’s motivations, then these Paul Walker quotes should be added to your must-read list!
The entire list can be found here.
Also, take a look at our Up quotes for more motivational quotes.
Most Popular Paul Walker Quotes
1. “Train your mind to see the good in everything.”
2. “My philosophy is: if you can’t have fun, there’s no sense in doing it.”
3. “Remember that no matter how cool you think you may be, you’re not cool enough to look down on anyone—ever.”
4. “If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling.”
5. “If you play with people who are better than you then you get better.”
6. “You don’t realize you appreciate something until somebody takes it away.”
7. “You have to make smart decisions, but you never know what will happen in the future.”
8. “I want to have the freedom to do whatever I want.”
9. “When you put goodwill out there, it’s amazing what can be accomplished.”
10. “I’m one of those people that think certain things happen at certain times for all the right reasons.”
11. “I don’t go where the people are, I go where the people aren’t.”
12. “Life’s too short. And the biggest curse is falling in love with somebody.”
13. “I like a woman that’s capable and at the same time feminine. I admire tomboy qualities but with a feminine touch.”
Inspirational Paul Walker Quotes To Live By
14. “We’re only on the earth for a short period of time. Movies aren’t enough. I want to take my success and parlay it into something bigger and better.”
15. “I’m a doer, and whether it was the tsunami in Sri Lanka or the earthquake in Indonesia, I was always saying, ‘I should be there; I should be helping out.’”
16. “I’m not afraid of anything. That’s just the way I am.”
17. “Sometimes the hurdles aren’t really hurdles at all. They’re welcome challenges, tests.”
18. “You know, I’m a pretty mellow guy. I’m pretty easy-going. I see everyone’s perspective.”
19. “I’m a problem solver. I love people. The more complicated they are, the more I get into them, and I just want to understand what makes them tick.”
20. “There’s a time and place for everything, but as I get older, I like finding those human moments and really connecting.”
21. “Surfing big waves is not an extreme sport to me. I fall off, tumble down, and come up. My heart’s racing because I’m thinking I almost drowned, and I thank God I can breathe again, but I always think, ‘What am I hitting?’ Water.”
22. “I’m not affected by violence the way some people are. I don’t know why, but I enjoy that intensity.”
Also read: Buddha Quotes, Mother Teresa Quotes
Motivational Paul Walker Quotes To Help You Maneuver Your Life For The Better
23. “Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy, they are people who think that you are better than them.”
24. “I’m not the kind of guy who’s taking advantage of my position.”
25. “You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.”
26. “I learned a long time ago that if you subscribe and believe the good, you have to believe the bad.”
27. “I don’t care what it is in life: listen to your heart. If you do, no matter what, you win.”
28. “The journey is more important to me now. There’s no guarantee, no matter what. We get one run in life.”
29. “No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful you still have one.”
30. “The dream is to have it all. Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too? Live this life, that life, this life, you know? You only live one time—I want to get it all in.”
Paul Walker Quotes About His Passion For Cars
31. “I’ve always wanted to race cars, ever since I was a young boy, as I think a lot of guys have.”
32. “I wish I could be behind the wheel for every stunt.”
33. “I’m a crazy car guy. I’ve got an airplane hangar full of cars.”
34. “I really like the Evo from ‘2Fast.’ That car is a lot of fun as a daily driver. They’re really quick on the track, too, when they’re set upright.”
35. “I want to get married. I think about it a lot. But I also think about my cars, so maybe my priorities aren’t exactly in line just yet.”
36. “I think that just sitting down and having a casual conversation is the hardest stuff to do. But the extremes? I know what it feels like to come racing around the corner at 90 miles an hour, sliding the car sideways. I know what gear I’m hitting it in when I’m coming around the corner and where I need to downshift. So to me, that’s the fun stuff.”
Paul Walker Quotes About His Career And More
37. “That’s one thing about Hollywood. People don’t always want what’s real. People always want a little more. So for me, it’s a compromise. Here you go, that hyper-reality.”
38. “My parents never looked at my acting as a career. They saw it as a way to help provide for the household.”
39. “It’s funny to see the people connect with Fast & Furious the way they do. I had no clue, I didn’t get it. And now, more I get it and I see it.”
40. “It’s not about working anymore, it’s about doing work I can be proud of.”
41. “I love doing the action stuff. It’s so much fun!”
42. “I wanna work with good people. I don’t want to work with screaming, yelling directors who’ve got daddy issues. I just don’t want to deal with those guys.”
43. “I sometimes struggle, because my job is like the antithesis of what surfing is all about. Surfing’s simple. It’s real.”
44. “There’s more to life than movies.”
45. “I hope I’m in a position to make stuff that I really want to make as opposed to stuff that I just have to make for money reasons or to sustain a certain marquee value.”
46. “I almost sabotaged my career. The ‘Fast & Furious’ didn’t let me, and I’m grateful now. That franchise gave me the opportunity.”
47. “Basically, you’re selling a world as an actor, right? I mean it’s like any salesperson: if you believe in your product, you know your product, you sell it a lot better.”
48. “As for Hollywood, I’ve got a killer job, and I’m having a blast. I have the luxury to go on trips whenever I want and invite my friends who can’t afford it. And, God willing, I’ll be able to do all that till the day I die.”
49. “I’m Brian a lot more than I’m Paul Walker, which is awesome. When I hear, ‘Hey Paul Walker!’ my hair stands up on the back of my neck. It’s uncomfortable. But when I hear, ‘It’s Brian!’ It’s cool. I like Brian.”
50. “I never thought I was going to be an actor. And I never really thought of myself as one. Even though I keep working. I thought I’d just do a wave of movies, and then I’d burn out. They just kept coming together.”
Which Of These Paul Walker Quotes Resonated With You The Most?
Paul Walker was an actor for nearly two decades before his car accident in 2013. Despite this, he was well-known among fans and coworkers as a pleasant man with a big heart. He has a generous heart, as evidenced by his natural disaster relief foundation, Reach Out Worldwide (ROWW).
He left a good legacy for everyone he inspired, and we want you to experience it as well through this collection of Paul Walker quotes. Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones to brighten their day and inspire them to keep going.
Did any of these Paul Walker quotes inspire you? Did we forget to include any of your favorite Paul Walker quotes? Please drop them in the comments section below.