If you’re looking for motivation to do things for your personal development, this collection of push yourself quotes is exactly what you’re looking for.
Everyone has their own set of strengths and weaknesses, and some people excel in areas where others struggle. However, this should not restrict your possibilities. Instead, go out of your way to try new things and learn from your mistakes.
Needless to say, that if you have a goal and are committed to achieving it, no one, not even yourself, can stop you. Here’s a list of Push Yourself Quotes to get you started.
Also, don’t forget to check out dignity quotes and life quotes to inspire you.
Most Popular Push Yourself Quotes
1. “Believe in yourself. Push to your highest limit.” – Marsai Martin
2. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy Bennett
3. “The big lesson in life is never be scared of anyone or anything.” – Frank Sinatra
4. “And to learn, you have to be willing to push yourself.” – Brandi Chastain
5. “When you push yourself beyond limits, you discover inner reserves, which you never thought existed earlier.” – Manoj Arora
6. “Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.” – Anonymous
7. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell
8. “Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.” – Larry Bird
9. “You take yourself to a place where you’ve got absolutely nothing left and then you find out you have to push yourself one more step. That’s a tough place to be in.” – Bryan Clay
10. “For me, I like to push myself—I hate feeling complacent or that I’m not learning.” – Derek Hough
11. “Everyday I try to push the boundaries, and it’s paid off.” – Adam Peaty
12. “When we push ourselves we come back stronger.” – Anonymous
13. “I’m competitive with myself. I always try to push past my own borders.” – Tyra Banks
14. “The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.” – The Dalai Lama
15. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time or enough money to change the world. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Gandhi, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, and Jesus Christ.” – Shannon L. Alder
Push Yourself Quotes To Inspire You To Keep Going
16. “Your goals do not care that you are tired. Push through.” – Anonymous
17. “The only way out is through.” – Anonymous
18. “You need to push yourself, put yourself in uncomfortable situations rather than stick to your comfort zone.” – Gwenno
19. “Hold the vision, trust the process.” – Anonymous
20. “We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” – Helen Keller
21. “Having limits to push against is how you find out what you can do.” – Sylvie Guillem
22. “You are only limited to what you push yourself to, you know? You can always get better.” – Lindsey Vonn
23. “Push yourself. Don’t settle. Just live well. Just live.” – Jojo Moyes
24. “Build step by step. Push yourself, but not too hard. Learn. Keep it fun.” – Matt Fitzgerald
25. “The artists I look up to are the ones who push their own limits.” – Christina Aguilera
26. “Push yourself to the edge of your limits. That’s how they expand.” – Robin Sharma
27. “Commit yourself to do something innovative which average people are afraid to do. Aim high and push yourself to achieve everything you wished.” – Anil Sinha
28. “It’s important to push yourself further than you think you can go each and every day―as that is what separates the good from the great.” – Kerri Strug
29. “Change equals self-improvement. Push yourself to places you haven’t been before.” – Pat Summitt
30. “Limitlessness is important for me; I want to be able to use every opportunity to push me forward onto the next thing.” – Laura Mvula
Thought-Provoking Push Yourself Quotes
31. “Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland
32. “Maybe you don’t have to push yourself forward. Maybe you just have to stop holding yourself back.” – Doe Zantamata
33. “Passion is pushing yourself when no one else is around.” – Anonymous
34. “Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again.” – Bikram Choudhury
35. “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.” – Anonymous
36. “The roles that push you out of your comfort zones are the ones in which you learn a great deal and really empower yourself.” – Ruzwana Bashir
37. “It’s important to push yourself to get better at your craft—whatever that is.” – G-Eazy
38. “It’s not about the end goal. It’s about who you become by consistently pushing the edge of your limits.” – Robin S. Sharma
39. “Believe in yourself. Have faith in yourself because no one else is going to.” – Janet Jackson
40. “I think the only way you can really grow is if you push yourself and put yourself in uncomfortable positions and do things that you’re not used to; it’s exciting.” – Megan Hilty
Short But Profound Push Yourself Quotes
41. “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
42. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
43. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert Kennedy
44. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – Geor
45. “Extravagance chases you when you push a little extra each time.” – Hiral Nagda
46. “You only do good work when you’re taking risks and pushing yourself.” – Sally Hawkins
47. “You can do anything if you set goals. You just have to push yourself.” – RJ Mitte
48. “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” – Isabelle Lafleche
49. “You must do the kind of things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
50. “Every season I try to top myself, and push it a little further.” – L’Wren Scott
51. “I always love to push myself, because I am not so self-confident.” – Carine Roitfeld
52. “Push yourself to keep improving or you’ll stay as close to the bottom as you are to the top.” – John Wooden
53. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Adair
More Push Yourself Quotes To Ponder On
54. “I still find it hard to push my own limits. I know where my limits are and that I always have to push myself.” – Charlotte Gainsbourg
55. “Continually push yourself out of your comfort zone. Push yourself to stretch as you try new things each day.” – Brian Tracy
56. “Pushing yourself to be the best is unsustainable. Simply push yourself to be better than the day before.” – Simon Sinek
57. “From time to time I might push a little bit too hard and I have got to be a bit more careful.” – John Key
58. “Go faster. Push harder. This is not pain you feel. It’s pure pleasure. Come on, you can go even faster.” – Jean-Philippe Soulé
59. “I’m very independent, creatively, always trying to push myself—and I think that comes from my mother.” – Felicity Jones
60. “If you have no doubt in what you are about to do, you are not pushing yourself hard enough.” – Silvio Micali
Did These Push Yourself Quotes Motivate You To Take The First Step Toward Achieving New Goals?
Everyone has their own set of life goals. However, not everyone is a risk taker who is willing to go to any length to achieve their goals. That’s why we’ve gathered these quotes to inspire you to keep working hard until you achieve your goals.
Don’t limit yourself to doing the same things you’ve always done; instead, challenge yourself and push yourself to new heights in your life.
We hope that these push yourself quotes inspire you to take on any challenges you may face. Never be afraid to try new things and fail, as this will teach you valuable lessons that will help you become a better version of yourself.
Which of these push yourself quotes resonated with you the most? Please share your thoughts in the comments.