Rihanna Quotes Audio File
If you enjoy Rihanna’s music, then these Rihanna quotes will inspire you even more.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer who has sold over 230 million records worldwide and set multiple Guinness World Records, including female artists with the most US number-one singles. She is now widely considered to be one of the most successful and well-known female singers of all time.
Rihanna has accomplished a lot in her 18 years in the music industry. She is not only a talented singer but also a successful businesswoman and an inspiration to many women around the world. She is the CEO of Fenty Beauty and was named to Forbes’ list of the richest self-made women in 2020.
If you want to learn more about Rihanna’s motivations in life, read this collection of Rihanna quotes we’ve compiled for you.
Please also read John Lennon quotes for more inspiration.
Best Rihanna Quotes
1. “I could never identify with that word, ‘weak.'”
2. “Keep your eyes on the finish line and not on the turmoil around you.”
3. “Don’t hide from who you are.”
4. “I’m really looking forward to seeing what life brings to me.”
5. “I stand up for what I believe in, and a lot of the time that can be against people’s opinions.”
6. “If you don’t live your life, then who will?”
7. “Ask God for forgiveness, and leave your regrets in the past!”
8. “I don’t do things for the response or for the controversy. I just live my life.”
9. “People gonna talk whether you doing good or bad.”
10. “The bottom line is that everyone thinks differently.”
11. “I take risks because I get bored. And I get bored very easily.”
12. “I’m crazy, and I don’t pretend to be anything else.”
13. “Hurt me with the truth. Don’t comfort me with a lie.”
14. “I believe everybody’s an individual. You can’t judge someone based on someone else’s actions.”
15. “Nobody can understand what you’re feeling unless they burn the way you burned.”
Inspirational Rihanna Quotes to Live By
16. “It’s nice to look back on your life and see things as lessons, and not regrets.”
17. “You may never be good enough for everybody, but you’ll always be the best to somebody.”
18. “All you need to do is help one person, expecting nothing in return. To me, that is a humanitarian.”
19. “I always believed that when you follow your heart or your gut when you really follow the things that feel great to you, you can never lose, because settling is the worst feeling in the world.”
20. “They want to be empowered. They want hope. They want love; they want all the things that I want, and I’m not afraid to say those things and act on them, and I think that’s why they identify with me.”
Insightful Rihanna Quotes About Beauty and Self-Love
21. “I am happy and I’m single.”
22. “I think a lot of people are afraid of being happy because of what others might think of it.”
23. “I’m gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it, and I lived it for me.”
24. “When I see myself as an old woman, I just think about being happy. And hopefully, I’ll still be fly.”
Rihanna Quotes for a Better Life
25. “It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough.”
26. “Sure u wish you did some things differently, but no sense in becoming burdened with regret over things you have no power to change.”
27. “God just has a way of working things out the way he wants to and you have no say in that.”
28. “Let go of the things that make you feel dead! Life is worth living!”
29. “When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that.”
30. “When it’s over and it’s gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back so you can have the good.”
Powerful Rihanna Quotes on Feminism
31. “I think women want freedom.”
32. “Women feel empowered when they can do the things that are supposed to be only for men, you know?”
33. “My mother would kill me if I posed nude! My mother raised me with certain standards.”
Rihanna Quotes About Love and Relationship
34. “If someone is right for you, you’ll know it.”
35. “I think love is one of the purest things you can sing about. One of the best things you can sing about.”
36. “I always keep my guard up with guys and I guess that can get in the way sometimes. I can make them go through hell.”
37. “I could never give relationship advice to anybody!”
38. “People think because we’re young, we aren’t complex, but that’s not true. We deal with life and love and broken hearts in the same way a woman a few years older might.”
Rihanna Quotes About Fashion
39. “I always look for the most interesting silhouette or something that’s a little off.”
40. “More than anything, I like a jacket. You can do anything with a great jacket, the bigger the better.”
41. “It’s every girl’s dream to be a cover girl!”
42. “I have too many clothes, I have too many options.”
Rihanna Quotes on Music and the Arts
43. “Music is in my DNA!”
44. “I love music, and after my first experience with movies, I can’t wait to do more.”
45. “I love making music. That’s what I love to do. So I don’t feel like there’s any need to take a break unless I want to.”
46. “I love singing. I love it, and it doesn’t feel like a chore. It’s an expression.”
47. “Music helps me tell my story. That’s where I can really be heard. But there’s so much focus on the things that aren’t music.”
Rihanna Quotes on Success and Business
48. “I used to feel unsafe right in the moment of an accomplishment. I felt the ground fall from under my feet because this could be the end.”
49. “I am a child but I have to think and act like a woman, this business forces you to.”
50. “I don’t leave things hanging. I will work all day in a meeting, leave that meeting at 1 or 2 am, and then come home with a tiny group of staff and work until 5, 7 am.”
More Rihanna Quotes That Show Her Personality
51. “I never eat salad. I make sure I don’t put a lot of junk into my system, but I hate vegetables!”
52. “I’m just me. I don’t feel a reason to change.”
53. “I drink a lot of coconut water. It balances out all the other toxic stuff I put into my body.”
54. “Eating ice cream late at night is so bad, but I love it!”
55. “I don’t have a sleep pattern. I have sleep pockets.”
56. “Oh my God—this is scary and sad all at the same time. I literally dream about buying my own groceries. Swear to God. Because it is something that is real and normal.”
57. “If I cry, it’s because I’m very angry and I can’t do anything about it because I’ve run into a dead end. That’s when the tears would come down.”
58. “I always wanted to do what my brothers were doing. I always wanted to play the games they played and play rough and wear pants and go outside.”
Did These Rihanna Quotes Motivate You to Love Yourself and Pursue Your Life Goals?
Rihanna, one of the most influential and prolific pop stars of the last decade, collaborated early on with record producer Evan Rogers to create a sound that dominated the mainstream. Rogers worked on Rihanna’s first three albums, including her breakout hit “Good Girl Gone Bad,” which sold over 8 million copies worldwide.
Her talent and determination to improve in everything she does have propelled her to the pinnacle of success that she now occupies. Furthermore, Prime Minister Mia Mottley designated her as a Barbados national hero in 2021. The singer was honored at a ceremony to commemorate the country’s new status as a republic.
Rihanna has come a long way since being discovered in Barbados by American record producer Evan Rogers. She was a true inspiration not only to aspiring musicians, but also to empower women to love themselves above all else. We hope you enjoyed this collection of Rihanna quotes as much as we did.
Which of these Rihanna quotes moved you the most? Please let us know in the comments.