Teen Wolf Quotes Audio File
We’ve gathered these quotes to encourage you not to let your uniqueness hold you back from doing the right things.
Did you know that Teen Wolf depicts amazing realizations through its mystical theme? This supernatural teen drama television series proves that family isn’t determined by blood, that you simply should never judge a book by its cover, that life is hard but never surrender, and that it’s okay to be different.
Check the full list here.
Also, please read our collection of Up quotes.
Teen Wolf Scott McCall Quotes
1. “Stop the war.” – Scott
2. “We have to learn to fight without our eyes.” – Scott
3. “Liam, look, man, it’s okay to be afraid. Just don’t let it stop you, okay?” – Scott
4. “People that I thought would be with me forever are the ones that I lost. People that I thought I could never trust ended up saving my life, more than once.” – Scott
5. “Scared people will do things that you wouldn’t believe.” – Scott
Teen Wolf Stiles Stilinski Quotes
6. “I think there’s a pretty good chance that things are never going back to normal.” – Stiles
7. “Yeah, it’s called heartbreak. About two billion songs written about it.” – Stiles
8. “Some of us have to make mistakes; some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes; some of us are human!” – Stiles
9. “I’m 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones; sarcasm is my only defense.” – Stiles
10. “I’m a fan of ignoring a problem until it just goes away!” – Stiles
Teen Wolf Practical Advice and Quotes
11. “You’ve got to let your heart catch up with your head.” – Noah
12. “Liam, look, man, it’s okay to be afraid. Just don’t let it stop you, okay?” – Scott
13. “I’m not asking him to give up. I just want him to survive.” – Chris
14. “How do we fight something we can’t look at?” – Liam
15. “Humans are friends, not food.” – Malia
16. “People like me need people like you to save.” – Mason
17. “Find another way to stand and fight.” – Derek
18. “If you’re coming for my friends, you’re coming for me.” – Noah
19. “I Don’t Care About Power. Not Anymore.” – Derek
20. “Life can’t ever be all bad or all good. You know, eventually, things have to come back to the middle.” – Scott
21. “Maybe you should learn to bend before someone breaks.” – Melissa
22. “Problem is, though, sooner or later, physical pain, it’s―it’s manageable. See, real pain is emotional pain. That is the kind of pain that lasts.” – Theo
23. “You hate me now, but you’ll get over it eventually.” – Theo
24. “There’s no such thing as fate.” – Allison
25. “Even when a leader thinks they have nothing left to give, there’s still one thing: hope. Give them hope.” – Melissa
Savage and Witty Teen Wolf Quotes
26. “Don’t hold back on me, I never hold back on you.” – Peter
27. “Be your own anchor.” – Melissa
28. “Perfect combinations are rare in an imperfect world.” – Peter
29. “It’s optimistic if you can prevent it.” – Lydia
30. “Not all monsters do monstrous things.” – Lydia
31. “Scared people will do things that you wouldn’t believe.” – Scott
32. “I’m not like you guys. I don’t have claws. I just have voices in my head.” – Lydia
33. “We protect those who cannot protect themselves.” – Allison
34. “Never frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile.” – Lydia
35. “Well, it’s nice to see that someone hasn’t lost their optimism.” – Derek
More Teen Wolf Quotes to Think About
36. “In preparation of some big changes, I’ve decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life, and you’re just about the deadest.” – Jackson
37. “They shot my toe! You want to see it? My toe was caught in the crossfire. It was obliterated.” – Stiles
38. “This is how you wage war, Scott. A strategic positioning of your army against theirs, which is why you will come to me. You will try to save as many as you can, and you might even save a few, but your limited resources will be spread thin, and ultimately, you will fail.” – Gerard
39. “You have known about the supernatural for five minutes, and we have been doing this for a lot longer, so trust me when I tell you these kids can handle it.” – Melissa
40. “You know how every family has its little secrets? Ours is a little different.” – Kate
Which of These Teen Wolf Quotes Best Describes Your Experiences?
Being different from the crowd is not a crime as long as you do not cause harm to others. It goes without saying that everyone is unique, and we should celebrate our differences because they are what make us who we are. Always remember to be yourself, and when faced with a difficult situation, choose to be right.
We hope that these Teen Wolf quotes have inspired you to appreciate yourself, your friends, your family, and your responsibilities. You can also use these quotes to encourage others to believe in themselves and accept their differences.
Do any of the characters in this series remind you of yourself? Please leave your feedback in the comments section.