Will Smith Quotes Audio File
If you need inspiration and motivation to keep going in the face of adversity, then these Will Smith quotes are for you.
Willard Carroll Smith II, better known as Will Smith, is a talented American actor who has won numerous awards for his acting skills. He has been an actor since the late 1980s and has appeared in several blockbuster films, including Independence Day, Men in Black, I Am Legend, and Pursuit of Happiness, to name a few.
Despite his fame, he is not exempt from controversies such as the slapping incident that occurred on March 27, 2022, between him and his fellow actor-comedian Christ Rock. Each party has its own version of the story, and the good news is that the matter has already been settled.
It is common for people to make mistakes, and Will is fortunate in that he recognizes them. This shows that he has a loving and compassionate heart. If you are a Will Smith fan or simply want to be motivated, these Will Smith quotes should be on your must-have list right now.
Check out the complete list here.
Famous Will Smith Quotes Just for You
1. “Let your smile change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile.”
2. “If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.”
3. “You can cry, ain’t no shame in it.”
4. “Life isn’t how many breaths you take, but it’s the moments that take your breath away.”
5. “I have a great time in my life, and I wanna share it.”
6. “There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.”
7. “Being realistic is the quickest path to mediocrity.”
8. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you, and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”
9. “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing, and work hard. The right people, the ones who really belong in your life, will come to you. And stay.”
10. “Never underestimate the pain of a person, because, in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are just better at hiding it than others.”
Inspirational Will Smith Quotes That Will Make You Think
11. “I believe you need to be educated on what you want to do in life, but I don’t believe you necessarily need college to get there.”
12. “The first step is you have to say that you can.”
13. “Greatness exists in all of us.”
14. “The things that have been most valuable to me I did not learn in school.”
15. “There are two kinds of people in this world. There are hammers and nails. You decide what to be.”
16. “Don’t let success go to your heads and don’t let failure into your hearts.”
17. “I think that there’s a certain delusional quality that all successful people have to have. You have to believe that something different can happen.”
18. “Sometimes you have to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next.”
19. “I want to represent the idea that you really can make what you want. I believe I can create whatever I want to create.”
20. “Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive, Godlike feature that only the special among us will ever taste, it’s something that truly exists in all of us.”
21. “I don’t know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived.”
22. “The keys to life are running and reading. When you’re running, there’s a little person that talks to you and say, “Oh I’m tired. My lungs are about to pop. I’m so hurt. There’s no way I can possibly continue.” You want to quit. If you learn how to defeat that person when you’re running. You will know how to not quit when things get hard in your life. For reading: there have been gazillions of people that have lived before all of us. There’s no new problem you could have, with your parents, with school, with a bully. There’s no new problem that someone hasn’t already had and written about it in a book.”
Will Smith Quotes About Money
23. “Whatever your dream is, every extra penny you have needs to be going to that.”
24. “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.”
25. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.”
26. “I mean, I’m very serious with my kids about them comprehending the intricacies of global finance.”
Powerful Will Smith Quotes That Will Help You Live a Better Life
27. “If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.”
28. “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your life.”
29. “And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic. You know, while the other guy’s sleeping? I’m working.”
30. “If you’re not willing to work hard, let someone else do it. I’d rather be with someone who does a horrible job, but gives 110% than with someone who does a good job and gives 60%.”
31. “10 ways to love: listen, speak, give, pray, answer, share, enjoy, trust, forgive, promise.”
32. I’ve trained myself to illuminate the things in my personality that are likable and to hide and protect the things that are less likable.”
33. “Look at your 5 closest friends. Those 5 friends are who you are. If you don’t like who you are then you know what you have to do.”
34. “Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.”
35. “The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.”
Will Smith Quotes About Fear and How to Deal With It
36. “You can’t be scared to die for the truth. The truth is the only thing that is ever going to be constant.”
37. “Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, and to hide every pain.”
38. “Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me, danger is very real but fear is a choice.”
39. “I’m motivated by fear. Fear of fear. I hate being scared to do something. I started attacking things that I was scared of.”
40. “The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is, that I am not afraid to die on a treadmill. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me. But if we get on the treadmill together, there are two things. You are getting off first. Or I am going to die. It’s that simple.”
Will Smith Quotes That Show His Views on Love
41. “Boys laugh at what they put girls through but they don’t laugh when they’re wiping tears off their daughter’s face for the same reason.”
42. “Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who, any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom.”
43. “I was raised in a Baptist household, went to a Catholic church, lived in a Jewish neighborhood, and had the biggest crush on the Muslim girls from one neighborhood over.
44. “When you’re wondering what to say, or how you look, just remember, she is already out with you. That means, she said yes, when she could’ve said no. That means she made a plan when she could’ve just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to make her like you. It’s your job NOT TO MESS IT UP.”
45. “We all want to be in love and find that person who is going to love us no matter how our feet smell, no matter how angry we get one day, no matter the things we say that we don’t mean.”
46. “Because that’s what people do, they leap and hope to God they can fly! Because otherwise, we just drop like a rock, wondering the whole way down, ‘Why in the hell did I jump?’ But here I am Sarah, falling. And there’s only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That’s you.”
Which of These Will Smith Quotes Motivate You to Persevere in Life?
Will Smith began his career as a rapper in the late 1980s and rose to fame in the 1990s with his albums “Big Willie Style” and “Willennium.” He later transitioned into acting and became well-known as the original “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” on the popular TV series of the same name.
This award-winning actor is a family man at heart, looking after his wife and three children. He adored and protected them with all his might. Just your average husband and father who will go above and beyond for his family.
Will’s movies and words of wisdom inspired many people. He always has something clever to say, no matter what the situation. We at Quotes Sharing hope that this collection of Will Smith quotes inspires you to never give up and to pursue your dreams in the face of adversity. Also, kindly share these quotes with your loved ones to brighten their days.
Which of these Will Smith quotes inspires you the most? Tell us in the comments section.